Today, we bring you our newsletter on Multifamily Buildings — Apartments, Townhouses, Condominium, and other multifamily buildings.
Thinking of remodeling your unit in a multifamily building?
The following changes to your building or your unit can revamp your lifestyle
- Making a separate room for your home office – Work at peace in your new space
- Adding a deck – A valuable addition to help you get the much needed break from your routine
- Bathroom, Bedroom, or any other room/s remodeling – Making minor to major changes can give you the feel of a new home environment
- Add units to your building – Increase your rental income. Connect with us for your allowed city variations.
- Adding units to your building – Increase your unit count by splitting the current unit into two or by decreasing the size of your current units.
- Adding ADU units to your building – Make use of the parking (garage or carport) as well as unused/underutilized areas of the building like the attic and basement and upgrade them to ADU units or add detached ADU units.
How can we help you get started with your project?
- Teleconstruction: Take the help of our innovation to schedule a virtual consultation with our team member from the safety of your home.
- Discuss your project ideas with them. If possible, share any related documents you might have with you.
- Get answers to your questions related to permits, regulations, scope, design, end-to-end process, ROI, and others.
- Based on the information, we will send you a quotation and timeline for the project.
- Once we finalize the agreement with you, we can start working on your project right away!
Have a look at some articles regarding multifamily buildings
Select On-going Multifamily Projects
|Shipley Condominium||Hollister Mixed-Use Project||Hayward Condominium Project|
|New ground-up 4-story over Basement, 24-unit, 37,000 sq. ft. Multifamily Apartment Building||New ground-up mixed-use total 6-story, 26-unit multifamily lofts with one story commercial||New ground-up 4-story, 40-unit, 90,000 sq. ft. Multifamily Condominium Building|
To learn more about our completed projects click here.
Select Complete Multi-Unit Projects
Location – San Francisco, CA
Highlights: Seismic Retrofit and Structural Engineering for remodel and addition of a deck at the rear end of the building
Location – San Jose, CA
Highlights: Structural Engineering for a Kitchen and Bathroom remodel of a condominium unit.
Location – San Francisco, CA
Highlights: Structural Engineering for a conversion of the space in the basement into two separate ADU units.
Location – San Diego, CA
Highlights: Structural and Civil Engineering for two-unit Condominium with 3,546 sq. ft. of livable space
Location – San Gabriel, CA
Highlights: Civil Engineering for the ramp to access the underground parking
About Design Everest Engineering
Design Everest is a pre-construction management service provider, highly experienced in all types of residential and commercial engineering and design services. We have completed 4500+ projects since 2005. We are a One-Stop-Shop for complete Design and Engineering services required for addition, remodeling, ADU, commercial tenant improvement, residential and commercial seismic retrofits, and residential and commercial ground-up construction projects.
We provide the following services:
- On-Site Evaluations
- 3D Rendering and 3D Modeling
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- MEP engineering
- Permit Submission
- Construction Administration Support at the time of Construction
Customer Success Stories