Today, we bring you our newsletter on Construction Administration.
What is Construction Administration service? Why is it important for you?
Thinking of remodeling your home or building a new ADU or new custom home? For all of these projects, Construction Administration becomes an important service during the construction phase of your project. Although, the construction phase of your project begins once the engineering phase is over, they are not independent of each other. Construction Administration provides engineering assistance to your construction team and ensures consistency between the approved plans and the actual construction. With Design Everest’s Construction Support services, we can ensure that your construction goes smoothly.
How Design Everest’s Construction Administration service gives you an advantage?
We have a dedicated Construction Support team to provide quick responses to your queries during the construction phase. This is an exclusive Design Everest Advantage. Further, we have dedicated Construction Administration packages designed for you to facilitate you during construction. Connect with us to know more.
What services are included in the Construction Administration?
- Structural Observations – It is a visual inspection of the structural system. The objective is to check for general conformance with the approved plans and specifications. This visual check occurs at key construction milestones and at the completion of the structural system. These observations are separate from city inspections.
- Request for Information – During construction, some unexpected conditions may occur. To overcome the issue, your construction team can send requests for additional information or a revision to the plan.
- Substitution Request – Sometimes the plans call for a certain type of connector, beam, or other material, but your contractor may request a substitute. Our team can quickly get a response from the engineer on the matter.
- Submittal Review – We can review and approve third party shop drawings such as steel or truss drawings. Your Engineer of Record needs to review and approve these drawings for consistency with the project.
How can we help you get started with your Construction Administration?
- Construction Administration: Click on the Construction Administration page link
- Fill out the form for your construction team. Or you can ask your construction team to fill this up.
- Once the request is received, we will connect over the phone/email with you or your construction team to resolve the issue.
Have a look at this article regarding Construction Administration to help you understand the service better – How Construction Administration Can Improve Your Project’s Efficiency
About Design Everest Engineering
Design Everest is a pre-construction management service provider, highly experienced in all types of residential and commercial engineering and design services. We have completed 4500+ projects since 2005. We are a One-Stop-Shop for complete Design and Engineering services required for addition, remodeling, ADU, commercial tenant improvement, residential and commercial seismic retrofits, and residential and commercial ground-up construction projects.
We provide the following services:
- On-Site Evaluations
- 3D Rendering and 3D Modeling
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- MEP engineering
- Permit Submission
- Construction Administration Support at the time of Construction
Customer Success Stories