We hope that you are well and safe. We are here with our newsletter on Home Remodeling.
Why should you take up a remodeling project now?
Your home is a safe haven, especially during these times. Remodeling gives a fresh look to your interiors. You can remove a load-bearing wall or partition walls to open up space in your home or utilize your unused space to add a bedroom and kitchen to keep your loved ones together. This could be the best time to get started on your remodel. Remodeling can help you with the following objectives:
- Carving out a Home Office in your current home to help you work from home
- Providing an isolated place for at-risk people along with a separate bathroom
- Opening up your kitchen. Making it an open-concept with no walls separating your kitchen from the living room
- Bathroom remodel
How can we help you get started with your remodeling project?
- Teleconstruction: Take the help of our innovation to schedule a virtual consultation with our team member from the safety of your home.
- Discuss your project ideas with them. If possible, share any related documents you might have with you.
- Get answers to your questions related to permits, regulations, scope, design, end-to-end process, ROI, and others.
- Based on the information, we will send you a quotation and timeline for the project.
- Once we finalize the agreement with you, we can start working on your project right away!
Here are some articles to help you deepen your understanding
- Does Load-Bearing Wall Removal Need a Permit? Here are 5 Things You Should Know
- Home Remodeling: Plan It Well to Get the Most out of Your Budget
- Want to Remodel Your Home? Here Are the Steps to Get Started
- What are 10 Important Things to Consider before the Bathroom Remodel
Select Remodel Projects
To learn more about our completed projects click here.
Location – San Jose, CA
- Remodel of the existing first and second floor of the house
- Adding an office space and a bedroom on the second floor and changing the orientation of the staircase inside the house
- Delivered structural engineering for the remodel
Location – Belmont, CA
- Addition of a bathroom and kitchenette in the existing basement
- Remodeling the 2nd floor to remove partition walls to make an open-concept kitchen
- Delivered architecture and structural engineering of the remodeling
Location – Richmond, CA
- Remodel of the basement to remove the illegal bathroom from the previous owner and condition the whole space by adding a new Master Suite
- Remodel of the main floor to change the orientation of the kitchen to utilize the whole space better
- Delivered architecture and structural engineering for the remodeling
About Design Everest Engineering
Design Everest is a pre-construction management service provider, highly experienced in all types of residential and commercial engineering and design services. We have completed 4500+ projects since 2005. We are a One-Stop-Shop for complete Design and Engineering services required for addition, remodeling, ADU, commercial tenant improvement, residential and commercial seismic retrofits, and residential and commercial ground-up construction projects.
We provide the following services:
- On-Site Evaluations
- 3D Rendering and 3D Modeling
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- MEP engineering
- Permit Submission
- Construction Administration Support at the time of Construction
Customer Success Story