We hope that you all are doing well and staying safe. This February, we are here with our Newsletter on New Custom Homes to help you get started on your custom home project. One of the many reasons one should plan a custom home is designing a home that suits your needs and budget!
Build Your Dream Custom Home with Design Everest!
Understanding the Concept
A custom home is designed for homeowners who want an upper hand in the design layout and the budget. It is a flexible setup where the design is done from scratch and entirely based on your unique specifications, concepts, and geography.
The first step for building a custom home is to get a piece of land where you want to build your home. Then you would have to connect with Surveyors and Geotechnical Engineers to help you with a survey and a soil report. Once you have these we can help you start with Architectural planning.
Location: Los Gatos, CA
- New 7,900 sq. ft. home including a 1,800 sq.ft. garage with 4 beds and 6 baths
- Delivered the Architectural permit set, civil engineering, and energy permit (Title 24) calculations
- Large multi-story custom home with a swimming pool
|Design Your Custom Home from Scratch|
At Design Everest, we believe that now is the best time to start planning a custom home, and here’s why:
- The best time to start with Architecture and Engineering plans to get the permits in summer and start building!
- Feasibility Study – It is wise to start with a Feasibility Study when you start a big project. This study can help you answer the questions like “What is the maximum size of the house that I can build?”; “What are minimum setbacks?”; “Can I build a two-story or three-story house?” and all others. We will explain all our findings via a video call.
- We can start right away! There is no lead time.
- Construction Administration (CA) – Our dedicated CA team helps answer all your and your general contractor’s queries
Why Custom Home?
- A home that fits your needs
- Predictable cost of maintenance and energy expenses
- Scope for future remodeling, renovation and expansion
- Preferred location
- Seeing your dream come to life
Let’s Talk Budget
Contrary to popular belief, a custom home is not always unaffordable. It can be designed on different budgets. The first step in planning a custom-home is to chalk out a budget keeping the needs and desires into consideration.
|Schedule a Virtual Consultation|
Location: Piedmont, CA
- A new 3,919 sq.ft home with 481sq. ft garage. This new home has 4 beds and 3 baths including a guest room.
- This house was built on a steep slope. We have provided the Architecture, Structural Engineering, and Title 24 energy permits.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- New single story with 1,000 sq. ft. home and 440 sq. ft. garage on the lower level
- Delivered the structural engineering
Design Everest is a pre-construction permit sets provider, highly experienced in all types of residential and commercial architecture and engineering services. We have experience in working on 6000+ projects since 2005. We are a One-Stop-Shop for complete architecture and engineering services required for residential and commercial ground-up construction, addition, remodeling, ADU, commercial tenant improvement, and residential and commercial seismic retrofit projects.
We provide the following services:
- Teleconstruction Service
- On-Site Evaluations
- 3D Rendering and 3D Modeling
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Permit Submission
- Construction Administration Support at the time of construction
Locations: Mountain View / Oakland / San Francisco / Folsom / Santa Rosa / Santa Barbara / Los Angeles / Palo Alto / Gilroy / San Diego / Riverside / Costa Mesa / Oceanside / Hollister / Palm Springs/Pleasanton